1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
I went to Alberta and worked at my trade.
2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did not make any resolutions last year... This year I want to go back to school and loose a little weight. To be healthier mentally and physically.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A sense of well being. My life has gone tits-up and I'm feeling pretty lost
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I will remember from September till now as the worse months in my life
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Finally telling Colin to fuck off and leave me alone.
9. What was your biggest failure?
See September to now.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope. I did pretty good this year
11. What was the best thing someone bought you?
The Wii that my parents got me. So much fun.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Hmm... Mine. I'm alot stronger then I thought I ever was
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Colin. I have no idea what the fuck happened to him.
14. Where did most of your money go?
I have no idea. That will change this year.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to Alberta. God was I stupid.
16. What artists will always remind you of 2008?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Defiantly both.
b) fatter or skinner? A little skinnier.
c) richer or poorer? Richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Stood up for myself.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Waste my time.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Nope. Fell out of it.
22. How many one night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
I really enjoyed True Blood.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I wish I could say I was capable of hating him but I'm not.
25. What was the best book you read?
Hmmm... Not sure
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Again.. no idea
27. What did you want and get?
28. What did you want and not get?
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
I'm going to say The Dark Knight but there are things that bugged the fuck out of me with that one
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was stuck in a camp in Alberta
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I really don't know
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Jeans and over sized t-shirts
33. What kept you sane?
Terry Pratchett novels
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Hmm... no idea
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Nothing really stirred me this year
36. Who do you miss?
The old happy me.
37. Who was the best new person you met?
I haven't really met any new people
38. What was the best thing you ate?
Mom's dip. yum yum
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008?
Don't take any bullshit and never settle.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Oh I've felt that fire and I've been burned
But I wouldn't trade the pain for what I've learned
I wouldn't trade the pain for what I've learned.